The Magic School Bus Human Body Lab Skeleton

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


A while back some of the Magic School Bus science kits were on sale on Zulily and I snatched up those that had to do with our science theme this year (anatomy, health, germs, body systems, etc.) and one of them that I got was the Human Body Lab kit which has included in it, a plastic mold of the human skeleton for you to put together and use as reference for study purposes. Since we're getting ready for our year to start and we have a little science station in our school room, I had Zoey put it together the other day so we can have it out and ready.


These kits are geared for kids ages 8-12 and I will say that for some of these pieces I had to help push them together...they were tough! I guess that's good though as it means that hopefully our skeleton will stay together for most of our learning. I was honestly surprised at how durable it was.


Here it is up on our manipulative wall space for science. I have clings to label all the body system parts for later in the year, I got the clings from Educents.


And of course Zoey with her Mr. Bones! He's a pretty nice size and scale don't you think? In addition to this activity there are several others in the kit for Z to do later here once school starts. We have to pace ourselves.


We are counting down the days until the first day...September 1st for us. Is it strange that we're excited?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!