Almost a 7th Grader!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016


We were outside the other day and had a little impromptu photo shoot, you can tell it was not planned since there is green paint on Z's arms...oh well! :) She's a busy girl, which is a good thing!


She is so excited for this year of school...we've been counting down the days until we officially start in on schoolwork. We are thinking up some fun new back-to-school traditions since this is our first year of homeschooling, one of which is this little All About Me questionnaire which I had Z fill out below...


7th Grade Questionnaire 
Answers typed out by Zoey

My favorite food: Pickles, Mac & Cheese, Plain Salads With Olives, Cake, And Buttered Noodels.
Foods I'd rather avoid: Baked Beans, Lasagna, And Fish.
My favorite things to learn: I Love Science (Especially Herbal Science), Drama (Acting Tips), Dance, Writing, And Grammar. 
My favorite color: Bubblegum Pink & Tye-Dye!
My best friends are: Noley, Gracie, Ava, Leah, Hannah, Ruby, Kristina, and Katherine.
My favorite games to play: I Like Playing With My Barbie Dolls (I Usually Pretend They Are On Spy Missions), Playing With American Girl Dolls, I Like Playing Clue (The Harry Potter Version), Playing With Stuffed Animals, I LOVE Building With Legos, Playing Fairy Games And Building Fairy Houses, And The Board Game WildCraft! 
When I have free time I like to: Sew, Play With My Dog (His Name Is Leo, He Is An Adorable Cocker Spaniel, And Enjoy The Outdoors! 
My favorite books are: All The Harry Potter Books (I Have Read Them ALL Like 15 Times!), The Homeschool Liberation League, Nancy Drew, Little House In The Big Woods, Don't Stay Up Late, Moon Runner, And A Midsummer Nights Dream (The Play Version). 
My favorite movies and TV shows are: Boy Meets World, Gilmore Girls, Full House, Arthur, Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer, All The Harry Potter Movies (Except The 4th A.K.A The Goblet Of Fire), And Aquamarine! 
My favorite holiday(s) are: Christmas, Valentines Day, and Thanksgiving! 
Things I do well: Acting, Dance, Drawing, Science, Writing, Hair-styling, And Reading.
Things I need to practice more: Singing And Playing The Recorder! 
My favorite place to go: Downtown Minocqua! 
My favorite family activities: Hiking, Sledding, And Playing With Our Dog, Leo! 
My favorite thing about home: It's Cozy And Looks Like A Ginger Bread House! 
My favorite things to do outside: Practice Gymnastics, Adventure In The Woods, Collect Herbs, Play With Our Dog Leo, Bike, Run, And Walk Down To The Creek. 
My favorite chore: Shaking Our Echinacea Tincture! 
My least favorite chore: Cleaning Up Toys! 
My favorite song: I Don't Really Have One But I Like The Oldies! 
What I want to be when I grow up: Actress, Fashion Designer, Herbologist, Doctor, Dancer, And A Hairstylist! 
A place I want to visit: London. 
My favorite part of last year: The Weekends And Being In The Play Frog Spell! 
Something sad that happened last year: I Never Had An Actual Science Class.
When I get up in the morning I like to: Check My E-Mail. 
My favorite part of each day is: Going Down To Our "School Room" And Looking At ALL The Cool Books I Will Be Reading This Coming School Year (It's My First Year Homeschooled!)  
My favorite drink: Tea Or Pink Milk!
My favorite sport: Dance!!!
Something new I'd like to learn this year: How The Human Brain Works! 


And a picture of Z in her favorite tree...a photo request from her.


I have a feeling it's going to be a GREAT year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!