Blackberries are in Season!

Saturday, August 6, 2016


Just the other day I mentioned to Zoey while walking our dog that the blackberries would be getting ripe any day now. Today after spending the afternoon at the beach I was walking to the car and saw that there were a ton ripe and ready for the picking. Of course I didn't have much in way of a container since we weren't planning on picking but we made do with one of our water bottles and filled it up.


There is nothing quite like eating a blackberry that's just picked and still warm from the sun.


Once at home I washed them up and put them in a little bowl. We got a nice little stash after all. We enjoyed them on our salads tonight at dinner and will be snacking on the rest throughout the evening I am sure.


Love all of natures treasures!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!