I AM: Project for Girls

Monday, September 12, 2016


This afternoon Zoey and I were feeling creative so we had some fun painting and putting together some collage art. We thought it was the perfect time to try out the I AM: Project for Girls from Brave Girls Club. We already had the canvas and paint so I went ahead and printed out the free printables on to cardstock and we were ready to get started.


We started by each painting on to our canvas with acrylic paint and then we adhered our desired paper pieces with mod podge.


There are so many word choices and different phrases  available to use which meant we each had more than enough to choose from to create our unique pieces of art.





















Truly was a beautiful way to spend the afternoon. Feeling happy, blessed, thoughtful and inspired! It does my heart good to get a little creative with my girl!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!