First "Official" Day of 7th Grade

Thursday, September 1, 2016

 

So today officially marked our first day of school for homeschooling. It was a bit scary to be truthful. We had been waiting forever to start and were SO very excited that I was worried that the real deal might be disappointing. While I wasn't correct completely in that line of thinking, it wasn't the most amazing day ever. Crazy, I know. :)


We still did the back-to-school photos and then she promptly changed into a more comfy outfit since she can do that now that she's homeschooled. :) Bonus points there.



If our dog Leo doesn't look enthused to be getting his picture taken, it's because he's not. He's definitely a dog with attitude.



I will share a little bit about our first day of school here soon. So far so good though...when I asked her if she still wants to be homeschooled at the end of the day today the answer was still a confident and enthusiastic YES, so that's good!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!