Just a Fun Share!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


Since our decision to homeschool we've been slowly turning our basement into a learning space. I've been trying to be frugal and use what we already have for most everything. I have gone and purchased a chalkboard that was on sale online and we did pick up a book case from Wal-Mart and some plastic bins from our local dollar store. Our space is shaping up pretty nicely and I'll share more photos of our space when we are closer to being done...but I wanted to share this awesome find that was FREE! 

A canvas chalkboard pull-down map!! I actually had this in my apartment when in college that my dad picked up somewhere and after moving around a lot afterwards I had assumed that it had been given away or sold because I lost track of it. When home visiting my dad however over Easter he had it sitting out for me! I couldn't believe that he still had it and am so tickled to use it for our geography unit. The backside of the map has the world...so awesome! I just had to share.  :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!